Product line will be sold through Rosemount Analytical Division
Emerson, St. Louis, Mo., announced that it has acquired the online wet chemistry analyzer line of products from SI Industrial Instruments, Inc., Hawthorne, N.Y., dba Scientific Instruments.
The product line, which serves the power and water treatment markets, will be sold through the Rosemount Analytical Division of Emerson Process Management. The Scientific Instruments product line includes silica, sodium, phosphate and hydrazine monitors that are used to control and safeguard critical plant processes.
This offering complements and expands Rosemount Analytical’s offering of pH, conductivity and chlorine sensors to the power and water industries.
More like this
- Emerson Process Management Receives Frost & Sullivan Product Strategy Award
- Emerson Process Management - Rosemount Analytical
- Emerson Process Management/Rosemount Analytical
- Emerson Process Management, Rosemount Analytical Liquid to Display a Variety of Products at ACE10
- EPA Verifies Emerson’s Water Quality Monitoring System