Registration Open for Water Convention 2014
Early bird registration ends March 31
Registration is open for Water Convention 2014, part of Singapore International Water Week June 1 to 5, 2014 at the Sands Expo & Convention Center in Marina Bay Sands, Singapore. Early bird registration ends March 31.
The event will feature 170 oral presentations, 200 poster presentations, and more than 40 technical sessions.
Keynote speakers include:
- • Cindy Wallis-Lage, president, Black & Veatch's Global Water Business (USA) -
- “The Role of Technology & Innovation in Meeting the Water Needs of the 21st Century”
- • Dr. Glen Daigger, president, Intl. Water Assn.; senior vice president and chief technology officer , CH2M Hill (USA) – “Maximizing Water and Resource Recovery from the Industrial Water Cycle”
- • Tony Wong, chief executive, CRC for Water Sensitive Cities (Australia) – “Water Management for Urban Livability and Resilience - Connecting the Biophysical Evidence”
- • Dr. David Cunliffe, principal water quality adviser, South Australian Department of Health (Australia) – “Water Quality Challenges, Public Health Protection and Practical Realities”
More like this
- Registration Continues for One Water Leadership Summit
- Singapore International Water Week to Focus on Industrial Water Solutions
- Singapore International Water Week 2009 Wraps Up
- Singapore International Water Week 2014 to Discuss Industrial Solutions
- Singapore Summits Encourage Integrated Urban Solutions