The company has focused on developing quality products and providing customer service
Aqua-Aerobic Systems is celebrating 45 years of providing exceptional products and customer service to the wastewater treatment industry. What began as a small manufacturing company in 1969 has grown to be a recognized applied engineering company and leader in total water management solutions.
Throughout the past four and a half decades, the company has focused on developing quality products in aeration and mixing, biological processes, filtration, membranes and process control to meet specific water and wastewater treatment objectives for customers worldwide. A few of the many milestones attributed to the company’s success include:
- 1969 – Manufactured the original Aqua-Jet surface aerator. More than 80,000 units have been installed worldwide.
- 1985 – Developed the AquaSBR sequencing batch reactor. There have been more than 1,000 systems installed treating both domestic and industrial wastewater.
- 1991 – Introduced the revolutionary AquaDisk cloth media filter. More than 1,000 units have been installed.
- 2003 – Developed membrane technology utilizing the company’s Aqua MixAir concept with membranes to treat domestic wastewater.
- 2006 – Designed and began marketing the IntelliPro Process Monitoring and Control System which reduces a plant’s energy costs and minimizes operation and maintenance.
- 2012 – Launched AquaOnDemand.com, an online web store offering products, services and educational resources for any plant or facility involved in treating water.
In addition to product development, the company has also dedicated the last 45 years to providing lifetime customer service from process start-up to aftermarket products and services. The company has also expanded its headquarters several times to create state-of-the-art seminar facilities and, most recently, adding a research and technology facility in partnership with the local wastewater treatment plant. At this facility, customers can see full-scale Aqua-Aerobic technologies up close and discover the mechanical and performance benefits of these products.