Wilson is a 35-year veteran of the environmental testing industry
MWH Laboratories, Monrovia, Calif., an environmental testing laboratory specializing in water analysis, has hired Ed Wilson to run the lab as managing director.
Wilson is a 35-year veteran of the environmental testing industry and most recently served as director of information technology for a nationwide network of environmental laboratories.
“Ed is a seasoned manager with a reputation for leading, motivating, and inspiring teams,” said Andrew Eaton, vice president and laboratory technical director for MWH Laboratories. “He has an impressive record of applying his technical background and business acumen on a variety of initiatives to achieve significant results. This focus on continuous improvement further strengthens MWH Laboratories’ ability to provide our clients with unparalleled service.”
More like this
- Arizona Selects MWH Laboratories to Provide Water Quality Testing
- EPA and VA to Connect Veterans With Jobs in Water Sectors
- Hiring Veterans Into Water Workforce a Focus at ACE12
- WQA Honors Industry Leaders at WQA Aquatech USA 2006
- Christopher Dunn Appointed General Manager of NSF Beverage Quality Program