Eco Safe Systems USA, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: ESFS) (formerly (PINKSHEETS: CFGE)) has just received notification of assignment of its new trading symbol, ESFS. This change in symbol is effective as of the opening of the markets on November 13, 2006.
The name of the corporation was recently changed from CF Green Corp. to Eco Safe Systems USA, Inc. It will not be necessary for the Company's stockholders to surrender or exchange any stock certificates they currently hold as a result of the name change.
"We have many exciting negotiations in motion for Eco Safe, and we're proud to be trading under our new symbol," said Michael Elliot, president of Eco Safe.
Eco-Safe Systems produces ozone food-safety and water-purity intervention systems with services ranging from food disinfection to water reclamation and water desalinization.
An L.A-based company, Eco-Safe Systems, Inc. was founded in 1992.
More like this
- Eco-Safe Systems USA and CapNet Partner on Green Financing
- CF Green Corp. Merges With Eco-Safe Systems, Inc.
- Unlimited Coatings Corp. is now International American Technologies
- Industries Honored for Being `Good Corporate Citizens'
- Dectron Internationale Provides Water from Air to Chevron in the Gulf of Mexico