Echo Springs Water Postpones Reorganization Plan
Echo Springs Water Corp. announced yesterday that the implementation of the Corporation's plan of reorganization under the Companies' Creditors Arrangement Act (the "Plan") has been postponed for 7 to 10 days.
As announced in previous press releases from the company, the Plan, which was approved by the Ontario Superior Court of Justice on December 18 originally contemplated January 9 as the implementation date.
Echo Springs Water Corp. bottles, markets and distributes natural spring water in Canada and the United States under its brands Echo Springs and Canada's Choice and under private label brands.
The Corporation is a member of the International Bottled Water Association (IBWA) and the Canadian Bottled Water Association (CBWA).
More like this
- Restructuring Echo Springs Water Cuts 20 Jobs, Ends Contracts
- WorldWater Corp. Signs $52 Million Water and Power Development Agreement with Philippine Government
- Nationwide Beverage Bottling Corp. Names Veteran Food Merchandiser as Chief Operating Officer
- Perrier to Build Michigan Plant
- Pa. County Sued for Blocking Water Bottler's Plans