DuPont has awarded AVT butterfly valves the P1V code of W92AA. This means all DuPont facilities across the globe have central engineering approval to use the AVT product. The ball valve approval will follow soon.
This approval follows over three years of application experience with the AVT product in a range of demanding applications in the North American facilities. The performance of the valve was found to offer substantial advantages over other existing technologies.
The DuPont approval underlines the strong benefits that AVT valves can offer in terms of increased reliability, reduced corrosion, reduced costs, shortened lead times and lower weight.
More like this
- Dupont Will Not to Participate in U.S. Army’s VX Wastewater Proposal
- DTI Partners with USFilter for Integrated Operations, Water Treatment Technology
- GE Recognizes DuPont for Improving Environmental Sustainability in the Netherlands
- EPA, DNREC Reach Settlement With DuPont Corp. for Water Quality Violations
- Advanced Valve Technologies