Draft Water Quality Criteria for Chloroform Available
The EPA has announced the availability of a draft Revised Human Health Ambient Water Quality Criteria for Chloroform.
The Agency is accepting scientific views on the draft until March 22nd. Revised according to EPA's Methodology for Deriving Ambient Water Quality Criteria for the Protection of Human Health, the criteria changes reflect recent advances in scientific information.
You can find the document and more information on the Internet at http://www.epa.gov/waterscience/humanhealth/chloroform/.
More like this
- EPA Requests Scientific Views on Ambient Water Quality Criteria Document for Chloroform
- EPA Requests Scientific Views on Criteria for Atrazine
- EPA Publishes Draft Update of 1999 Ambient Water Quality Criteria for Ammonia – Freshwater
- Court Overrules U.S. EPA's Standard Setting Procedure
- Public Forums on BEACH Act Grants Guidance