Jeyanayagam to serve as a vice president and senior principal technologist in company’s Global Technology Group
CH2M Hill, a consulting, design, construction and operations firm, announced that Samuel Jeyanayagam, Ph.D., P.E., BCEE, has joined the firm as a vice president and senior principal technologist in the company’s Global Technology Group. He is located in the Columbus, Ohio, office. As a member of the company’s Global Technology team, he will provide technical leadership and direction on wastewater treatment projects nationally and internationally.
Jeyanayagam’s areas of expertise include biological nutrient removal, biosolids processing and ultraviolet disinfection. He has 30 years of consulting and academic experience, and has completed projects in the U.S., Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Korea, Sri Lanka and the Caribbean.
“Working with industry leaders at CH2M Hill, I am looking forward to applying my experience and expertise in crafting innovative and implementable solutions to our clients’ environmental challenges,” he said.
Jeyanayagam has written and presented over 130 technical papers, and has co-authored 15 Water Environment Federation publications.
More like this
- CH2M HILL OMI Appoints Two Executives to Top Management Team
- CH2M HILL Names President of Global Water Market
- CH2M HILL Employees Named World Environment Federation Fellows
- CH2M HILL's Senior Vice President Will Receive WEF Award
- CH2M HILL Names McEwen Global Water Business Group Technology Director