Dow Announces Price Increase for DOWEX Ion Exchange Resins
Increase will average 10% globally
Dow Water Solutions, a business unit of the Dow Chemical Co., is increasing the price of all DOWEX ion exchange resins, adsorbent and catalyst products. The price increase will average 10% across the product line globally and is effective March 15, 2008, or as contract allows.
The price increase reflects a need to continue to offset high costs in energy and raw materials, as well as transportation.
Local Dow sales representatives will contact the customers with specific product and price details.
More like this
- Dow Water Solutions Announces Global Price Increase for DOWEX Ion Exchange Resins
- Dow Announces Price Increase For DOWEX Ion Exchange Resins
- Dow Announces Price Increase for FILMTEC Membranes
- DOW Announces Ion Exchange Resins Price Increase
- Dow Water & Process Solutions Unveils New Electrodeionization Technology