The Department of Defense, through the Environmental Security Technology Certification Program (ESTCP), will be funding Cleanup environmental technology demonstration and validation.
The objective of this effort is to demonstrate and validate the most promising innovative environmental technologies that target DoD's most urgent environmental needs and are projected to pay back the investment within five years through cost savings and improved efficiencies.
ESTCP intends to fund three projects within the Cleanup thrust area involving the following topics:
Characterization, Control, and Treatment of Range Contamination;
Remediation of Contaminated Groundwater; and
Remediation of Contaminated Sediments.
Projects will be selected through a competitive selection process. Pre-preposals from both the federal and non-federal sectors are due by March 10.
Detailed instructions for federal and non-federal sector proposers are available on the ESTCP website: www.estcp.org/opportunities/solicitations/index.cfm.
For additional information concerning the solicitations for Cleanup please contact Dr. Andrea Leeson, Program Manager for Cleanup, ESTCP, 703/696-2118, Andrea.Leeson@osd.mil.
More like this
- DOD Funding Available for Perchlorate Treatment Demo Projects
- Department of Defense Selects Worrell Water’s Living Machine System
- U.S. Microbics Unveils Solution to MTBE Contamination
- San Gabriel Water Quality Authority Sues 67 Parties for Groundwater Cleanup
- DOD Funding Available for Environmental R&D