Will take office during upcoming NASTT No-Dig Show
RJN Group Inc. Project Manager Catherine Morley, P.E., has been elected to the Midwest Society for Trenchless Technology (MSTT) Board of Directors (BOD) for the two-year term of 2012-2013.
The MSTT is a regional chapter of the North American Society for Trenchless Technology (NASTT). Ms. Morley will take office during the upcoming NASTT No-Dig Show in Nashville, Tenn., at the Annual MSTT Members and BOD meeting.
In addition to taking office on the MSTT BOD, Ms. Morley is scheduled to be a speaker at the No-Dig Show. Ms. Morley’s session is set for the 2nd morning slot on Tuesday, March 13. This session will address the construction of a sanitary sewer using laser-guided micro-tunneling and the innovative approaches and modifications that were required when the unique location and difficult ground conditions presented challenges in its installation.
Ms. Morley has 30 years of experience in the civil engineering field, in the design and construction of sanitary sewer and water systems. In recent years, her focus has been on the rehabilitation of existing systems with a particular emphasis on the use of trenchless techniques.
More like this
- IWEA Presents RJN Group Engineer with Golden Manhole Award
- Underground Solutions Receives NASTT 'Innovative Product of the Year' Award
- NASTT to Add SAK Vice Chairman to Hall of Fame
- RJN Group to Design Collection System Rehabilitation for Texas Town
- RJN Group Continues Partnership with New Castle County