Xylem booth will feature live maintenance demonstrations & an interactive wastewater pump cost savings calculator
Xylem will showcase new water and wastewater solutions at the IFAT tradeshow in Munich, Germany this week, May 5 to 9, 2014. Xylem water, wastewater, pumping, treatment, field, online and laboratory capabilities will be demonstrated in Halls A6, booth 439; A5, booth 135/234 and A3, booth 420, during the event.
Some of the highlights of Xylem’s presence at the show will include:
- • Xylem’s TotalCare service team performing live maintenance demonstrations highlighting how preventative maintenance by technicians improves pump performance, reduces downtime and extends product life (in Hall A6, at Xylem booth 439).
- • An interactive Flygt Experior life cycle cost calculator which will allow customers to determine both energy savings and the total life cycle cost of incorporating Xylem’s Flygt Experior solution into their facility.
- • A showcase of Xylem’s electromagnetic flowmeter that is accurate even with slow flows, easy to operate and flexible. Flygt MagFlux EMF 801 is the latest addition to Xylem’s portfolio of monitoring and control (M&C) solutions, which enables operators to gain an accurate understanding of a plant’s wastewater flow.
- • A display of Flygt MyConnect; a controller that functions as a remote terminal unit ideally suited to controlling between one and four pumps. The unit can be built into an existing electrical control panel and enables operators to easily monitor operations and control the energy consumption of a water or wastewater facility.
- • The European tradeshow launch of Flygt Slimline propeller pumps that reduce capital investment and maintenance costs while maximizing a pump stations’ performance and efficiency.
- • The new Sanitaire Eco-lift Retrievable Grid—a new retrievable aeration grid system that delivers aeration efficiency in wastewater treatment plants.
- • Sanitaire Oscar, a new process performance optimizer that uses real-time controls and data to help reduce the energy consumption of a wastewater treatment facility.
- • The Wedeco Duron; an open channel ultraviolet disinfection system, designed for mid-size to large open channel systems.
- • The new WTW optical sensors UV 700 IQ SAC and UV 700 IQ NOx which offer a solution for SAC and NOx measurement.
- • A new optical sensor WTW NiCaVis 700 IQ NI, which enables nitrite, nitrate, chemical oxygen demand, biochemical oxygen demand, total organic carbon, dissolved organic carbon and spectral absorption coefficient to be measured with one single sensor without using any chemicals.
- • The new WTW MIQ/MC3 controller family, which delivers the latest standards of communication.
- • WTW’s new ATEX-compliant pH and conductivity sensors SensoLyt and TetraCon, which now offer measurement systems for use in explosive atmospheres.
- • The new WTW MonoLine series of single-parameter handheld instruments for intelligent digital sensors (IDS) which will be launched at the show. Three separate models are available for field and process applications.
- • Xylem’s new WTW ProfiLine series of compact and portable, multi-parameter instruments for precise pH, conductivity and dissolved oxygen measurement.
- • Xylem’s new mobile lab WTW pHotoFlex STD that has been developed to meet the demands of customers working in the field of water monitoring and field analysis, enabling them to ensure their operations are compliant with the EU Water Framework Directive.