Atlanta office staff completed more than 200 volunteer hours
Dewberry, a privately held professional services firm, has received the President’s Volunteer Service Award through the Georgia Assn. of Water Professionals (GAWP), a partner of the President’s Council on Service and Civic Participation. This recognition was achieved based on more than 200 volunteer hours completed by Dewberry’s Atlanta office staff.
In 2012, Dewberry volunteered on several key initiatives for the Georgia water community including playing a key role in the creation of Georgia’s water history timeline and creating a new leadership development committee
Dewberry is currently participating in efforts to develop a program for the GAWP executive director which will provide special high-level symposia for utility leaders.
“Dewberry’s investment of time and energy has not gone unnoticed by GAWP’s leadership,” said Jack Dozier, executive director of GAWP. “Their staff’s energy, enthusiasm, and creativity have been invaluable to GAWP.”
More like this
- Macon, Ga., Water Authority Honored at Meeting of Georgia Association of Water Professionals
- MWA Named Best Sewer Collection System in Georgia
- Plan Seeks to Restore Alabama Watershed
- Dewberry Hires James D. Keith as Senior Project Manager
- Soldotna, Ala., Student Receives Award from President Bush for Stream Protection Project