DB Microwave Completes Automation Installation
DB Microware, Inc., a subsidiary of Neptune Technology Group Inc. and a supplier of automation software to the utility industry, has completed the Automated Route Control System (ARCS™) installation at Georgia Power, a Southern Company subsidiary.
The system at Georgia Power includes extensive customization to allow for the real-time re-routing of meter reading routes without adversely impacting the utilitys Customer Information System. This functionality is fully integrated with the existing meter reading system.
ARCS is a proven software tool that enables Meter Reading Department personnel to better manage available resources. The system is compatible with the file structures of all commercial hand-held meter reading systems. Several significant interfaces to the billing system are constructed for each new ARCS user. After installation, DB Microwares Annual Support Program can provide years of trouble-free operation.
More like this
- Neptune Technology Group, Inc., Acquires DB Microware
- Neptune Technology Group Acquires DB Microware
- Itron Launches New Meter Reading Software Platform at Dayton Power & Light
- New Water Utility Technology Improves Billing Accuracy and Eliminates Estimated Meter Reading
- Paving Their Way To Productivity