“Securing Our Water Supply” symposium will take June 13 in San Diego
Danfoss, a global manufacturer of variable frequency drives, controls, compressors and heating components, will host its 10th EnVisioneering Symposium June 13 at the Manchester Grand Hyatt Hotel in San Diego.
Titled “Securing Our Water Supply,” the symposium will be held just prior to the American Water Works Association’s Annual Conference and Exposition (ACE09), scheduled June 14 to 18. The June 13 event will bring together water industry experts to focus attention on the emerging issues of water scarcity and energy efficiency.
Speakers from federal and state legislation will address such questions as:
• How do we ensure potable drinking water, an adequate water supply for crop production and water for energy production?
• How do we avoid a future where we need to choose between water for crop production and water for power generation?
“As demands on our water supply increase, it is important to bring water industry professionals together to share their expertise and seek innovative and efficient ways to meet those demands,” said John Masters, director of sales – water, Danfoss Drives. “This symposium provides a unique opportunity to engage industry experts in a dialogue about the changing water challenges that face our country.”
The June 13 event is the first of four national symposia that Danfoss will host this year as part of its 2009 EnVisioneering Series. The company launched the series in August 2006 to create an ongoing energy dialogue among industry, the policy community and thought leaders in research and development.
For continuing updates on the 2009 EnVisioneering Symposia Series, please visit www.envisioneering.danfoss.com/sumposium.
More like this
- Danfoss Announces 2009 EnVisioneering Symposia Series
- Danfoss Announces EnVisioneer of the Year Competition
- Danfoss Seeks Entries for EnVisioneer of the Year Competition
- Danfoss Recognizes MultiStack as EnVisioneer of the Year
- Danfoss Seeks Entries for Third Annual EnVisioneer of the Year Competition