CSIA Accepts, Recertifies Members
New members come from five continents
The Control System Integrators Assn. (CSIA) announced that seven control system integration firms recently joined the association.
- • Automatik Control Industrial, S.A. DE C.V., Cuauhtémoc, Federal District, Mexico
- • Automation Management Solutions, Maadi, Cairo, Egypt
- • Ingenieria Automatizacion Control Y Communicaciones S.A. de C.V., Puebla, Puebla, Mexico
- • Integrated Process Solutions Inc., Fosston, Minn.
- • Parasyn, Tingalpa, Queensland, Australia
- • Productos y Servicios de Medicion, Automatizacion y Control, Caracas, Miranda, Venezuela
- • Qanare Eng., Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
New partners include:
- • Cooper Bussmann (Wireless), Pleasanton, Calif.
- • Kooltronic Inc., Pennington, N.J.
- • Sentinel Machine Safety, New Lenox, Ill.
The following control system integrators recently became recertified:
- • Automated Control & Technical Services, Fresno, Cal., U.S.
- • Nova Systems Inc., Milwaukee, Wis., U.S.
- • Sarla Technologies, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
To become a CSIA Certified member, a member company must pass an independent audit with stringent performance standards in nine management categories: general; human resources; marketing, business development and sales; financial; project; system development lifecycle; supporting activities; quality assurance and service and support.
Certified members are re-audited every three years and recertified if they meet current performance standards. The certification criteria are spelled out in CSIA’s Best Practices and Benchmarks.