B&V Water, the water business of Black & Veatch, has recently named Constance Ward as its director of Global Communications. In her new role, Ward is responsible for supporting B&V Water initiatives, projects and teams by developing communications strategies and tactics to reach internal and external audiences worldwide.
“Constance has extensive international experience that will be beneficial to our global operations,” said Dan McCarthy, president and CEO of B&V Water. “She will lead a team of professionals to ensure all B&V Water stakeholders receive effective communications regarding our business. With offices and professionals based around the world, B&V Water faces unique challenges in communicating with a globally integrated, yet dispersed workforce. She will be instrumental in helping B&V Water communicate a shared vision.”
Ward has international experience in Europe and Asia working for large and small multi-national companies that include GE Insurance Solutions and Zurich Financial Services. A former journalist, Ward has experience in marketing and opinion research in the former Soviet Union and Eastern Europe and has written for Time magazine, The Times and the Sunday Times of London, among other publications. Ward also has previous experience as global head of competitive intelligence, a strategic marketing position, for Roche Pharmaceuticals. She received a Masters degree in rhetorical theory from the University of Missouri.
More like this
- Black & Veatch Water Promotes Cindy Wallis-Lage to Chief of Process Technology
- Two Key B&V Promotions Demonstrate Focus on Growth of Company’s Water Business
- Black & Veatch Announces Executive Leadership Changes
- Dr. Richard Kuchenrither Appointed to Board of Water For People
- Robert Goodfellow Joins Black & Veatch as Director of Tunneling for East Region of B&V Water