Will join 17 other presenters
Congressman Don Manzullo will be the breakfast speaker at the WWEMA 39th Washington Forum on April 26. Congressman Manzullo is focused on leading efforts to strengthen U.S. manufacturing.
He serves as co-chair of the 80-member House Manufacturing Caucus, which he founded in 2003, and is chairman of the House Foreign Affairs Subcommittee on Asia and the Pacific, where he works to increase export opportunities for American businesses while pressuring China and other Asian nations to play by the rules of fair trade.
His presentation on "The Rebirth of U.S. Manufacturing: A Congressional Response" will delve into efforts underway in Congress to promote policies to help American manufacturers find trained, educated workers, develop new industrial technologies, operate on a level playing field by enforcing existing trade laws and obtain the capital they need to thrive. He will be joined by 17 other prominent speakers taking part in this year’s WWEMA Washington Forum, the theme being “Understanding Our Future and Expectations of Growth.”
More like this
- WWEMA Washington Forum to Explore New Opportunities
- Danfoss Hosts Groundbreaking Ceremony for New VLT Drives Facility
- WWEMA Forum to Address Political, Economic Outlook of Water Industry
- 2005 WWEMA/WWD Scholarship to be Awarded
- WWEMA Washington Forum to Address Tomorrow's Issues and Today's Opportunities