Clearwater, Inc., a Pittsburgh manufacturer of specially engineered chemicals, has acquired PriTech International Inc., of Houston, Texas. PriTech manufactures alkoxylates, used primarily in the oilfield to separate water from oil, and has a complete line of formaldehyde-condensed, nonyl, amyl and butyl resins that are reacted with ethylene oxide and propylene oxide. PriTech also produces chemicals for scale and corrosion control.
With the acquisition of Alpha Intermediates in 2000, and now PriTech, Clearwater, Inc. now supplies a complete line of oilfield production chemicals to regional and international oilfield service companies.
Clearwater chemically engineers performance products for the oilfield, power generation, cosmetics, industrial and other markets, posting revenues of $48 million in 2001.
Clearwater has additional sales and manufacturing facilities in Houston and Elmendorf, Texas; Blackfalds, Alberta; and Moscow, Russia.
More like this
- Clearwater, Inc., Acquires WSP Chemicals & Technology, Inc.
- Aqua Clara Bottling to Acquire BEVsystems International, Ltd., and Its Life 02 Brand
- ITT Industries Acquires Pure Water Division
- AES, Resource West Enter Strategic Alliance
- Aqua Clara Bottling Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire BEVsystems International and Its Life 02 B