Clearly Canadian Beverage Corporation announced that it continues to expand its North American distribution network with the appointment of two new California distributors of Clearly Canadian products. Joining the list of current distributors is Saccani Distributing of Sacramento, which covers a large territory in Northern California, and Valley Wide Beverage Company of Fresno, covering 6 counties in Southern California. These two large-scale distributors will enhance Clearly Canadian’s presence in California as they add Clearly Canadian to their portfolios, which include Jones Soda, Arizona Beverages, Glaceau Vitamin Water, Mike’s Hard Lemonade, Coors and Gatorade.
More like this
- Clearly Canadian, Canada Dry Enter Into NYC Distribution Deal
- Clearly Canadian Sells Production Facility, Cascade Clear Brand, Private Label Busine
- American Water Star Adds Two New Distributors
- Tropical Beverage Agrees to Service More Than 150 California School Districts
- Danone to Acquire Canadian Water Company Patrimoine Des Eaux