Clean Water Testing has named Lindsay Benaszeski their newest Field Service Technician. Her responsibilities include performing well, water and septic inspections and managing the certified operator program for public facilities.
Benaszeski has previous experience with the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point Water and Wastewater Department, and in the environmental departments of Stora Enso North America and Weyerhauser paper mills. Benaszeski graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point with a bachelor’s degree in Waste Management and a minor in Soil Science.
Wisconsin’s Clean Water Testing is a state-certified, full service water testing and analysis laboratory, offering licensed and insured technicians for water testing and analysis, well system and septic inspections. Testing is provided for coliform bacteria, nitrate, nitrite, arsenic, lead, copper and more. Technicians are available for residential, municipal and commercial applications.
More like this
- DNR Grants NR 149 Water Testing Certification to Clean Water Testing
- New Website Offers Testing Supplies
- The Standard Septic System: Still an Effective Choice for Onsite Wastewater Treatment
- Onsite Wastewater Treatment: A Technological and Management Revolution (Part 1)
- NSF Intl. Certifies First Product to Flushable Products Certification Program