Civil Engineers Call for Comment on Oxygen Transfer Rate Standard
The Environmental and Water Resources Institute (EWRI) of the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) is calling for public comment on its Standard Practice for the Measurement of Oxygen Transfer Rate in Clean Water. ASCE will conduct a ballot period on the proposed revisions from August 1 to September 15, 2004.
The standard provides a blueprint for conducting measurements of the oxygen transfer rate in clean water. The public comment period is one of the final stages of ASCE's consensus standards development process. The EWRI standards committee will review and address all comments submitted through the public ballot. For more information call 703-295-6406.
More like this
- Public Comment Period on Water Infrastructure Security Professional Standard
- National Civil Engineering Society Calls for Comment on Proposed Standard
- Civil Engineers Announce Public Comment Period on Water Quality Management Professional Standard
- Civil Engineers Call for Comment on Design and Operation Standards
- Civil Engineers Announce Comment Period on Water Infrastructure Security Standard