Comment period on Guidelines for the Physical Security of Water Utilities will be held May 20 to August 20
The American Society of Civil Engineers' Environmental and Water Resources Institute (ASCE/EWRI) announced it will conduct a public comment period on a newly developed standard, Guidelines for the Physical Security of Water Utilities. The public comment period will be held from May 20 to August 20, 2008.
The standard applies to the physical security of facilities used in potable water source, treatment and distribution systems. It covers raw water facilities, wells and pumping stations, water treatment plants, finished water storage facilities, distribution systems and water system support facilities.
To participate in the public comment period, contact Phillip Mariscal, ASCE standards administrator, at email@example.com or 703.295.6338.
More like this
- Public Comment Period on Water Infrastructure Security Professional Standard
- Nation’s First Physical Security Standard Guidelines for Water/Wastewater Utilities Released
- Civil Engineers Announce Public Comment Period on Water Quality Management Professional Standard
- Infrastructure Security Guidelines Issued to Water Utilities
- Civil Engineers Call for Comment on Oxygen Transfer Rate Standard