Cincinnati’s Metropolitan Sewer District Implements New Software
Workers are now using the InfoSWMM Executive Suite from Innovyze
Innovyze announced that the Metropolitan Sewer District of Greater Cincinnati (MSD) in Ohio has selected InfoSWMM Executive Suite software to use as an enhancement to its modeling activities. The choice was made following an evaluation of the software’s performance related to a range of functional and technical criteria.
Owned by the county and managed by the city of Cincinnati, the MSD handles wastewater collection and treatment for approximately 800,000 customers in 33 municipalities in Hamilton County. Its wastewater infrastructure system includes more than 3,000 miles of combined and separate sanitary sewer lines, approximately 120 pump stations and 7 major wastewater treatment plants.
MSD will use the software as a tool for modeling and managing its sewer infrastructure and optimizing its capital improvement projects. The program is fully endorsed by the Environmental Protection Agency.
More like this
- MWH Soft Releases InfoSWMM RAM, Solution for Comprehensive Overland Urban Flood Modeling
- Padre Dam Municipal Water District Adopts InfoSWMM
- Nation's Number One Civil Engineering School Switches to MWH Soft Technology
- Massachusetts Town Selects Asset Management Solution
- MWH Soft Ships InfoSWMM Version 5.0 For Comprehensive Urban Drainage Modeling