CH2M HILL to Manage Major Sewage Tunnel Project in Abu Dhabi
Project is a $1.09 billion upgrade of Abu Dhabi's sewage collection system
CH2M HILL has received a contract from Abu Dhabi Sewerage Services Company to serve as the program manager for the Strategic Tunnel Enhancement Program (STEP), a $1.09 billion upgrade of Abu Dhabi’s sewage collection system.
As program manager, CH2M HILL will oversee the delivery of a 40-kilometer-long sewer tunnel leading from the northern part of Abu Dhabi Island to the mainland. Other elements of STEP include the installation of approximately 40 kilometers of new link sewers up to three meters in diameter and of two new large pumping stations. The project is expected to take six years to complete.
More like this
- Abu Dhabi Sewerage Services Completes Tunnel Construction
- CH2M HILL to Participate in World Future Energy Summit
- GE Technology to Power World’s Largest Wastewater Treatment Plant in Abu Dhabi
- International Water Summit Signs Strategic Partnership with ADWEA
- MWH Soft Announces Program for 2009 MWH Soft Middle East User Conference