CG/LA Releases 2014 Strategic Top 100 North America Projects List
The list includes a total of $369 billion in project value
The Strategic Top 100 North America projects list released by CG/LA Infrastructure highlights projects that will make a difference in the region's competitiveness, opportunity creation, and job creation. These are projects that will happen in the next three to 18 months.
Projects are selected through a six-month process—beginning with solicitations from a community of industry experts and a preliminary list of more than 400 projects. The 2014 Strategic Top 100 North America details projects, across the 50 states, plus Canada and Mexico.
The five sectors with the highest total project value included in The Strategic Top 100 North America are the $99.6 billion Rail-Intercity projects, followed by $59.5 billion in Oil & Gas, $53.1 billion in Urban Mass Transit, $41 billion in Highways & Bridges and $35.3 billion in Water & Wastewater.
The five states with the highest total project value included in The Strategic Top 100 North America are California at $109.2 billion followed by Texas' $45.6 billion, Florida’s $24.7 billion, Illinois' $23.5 billion and Louisiana’s $14.6 billion.
More like this
- CG/LA Releases Report on Top Projects in the Middle East, North Africa, South Asia
- CG/LA Releases 2015 Strategic Top 100 Global Infrastructure Report
- North American Strategic Infrastructure Leadership Forum Set for October
- Report Identifies Technology as Infrastructure’s Tipping Point
- CG/LA Latin American Infrastructure Leadership Forum to Offer Private Meetings