Bethge previously was vice president, sales and marketing for Beckaert ECD Solar Systems and senior director, worldwide sales for Siemens Solar Industries. He held other senior sales management positions at Siemens Energy & Automation, and earlier was an executive with AEG Corp., ABB Inc., Kearney-National, Gould, Inc. and Allis Chalmers. He received his B.Sc. degree in electrical engineering from the University of New Brunswick (Canada) and a post-graduate Diploma in Management from McGill University.
Bethge's responsibilities will include advising on the activities of WorldWater's sales force, strategic planning, sales budgeting and forecasting, and creating and implementing a long-term domestic and international sales plan. His initial focus will be helping develop the company's fast-growing solar water pumping and solar energy systems market in California.
More like this
- Debra J. Grady Named Director of Marketing for WorldWater Corp.
- WorldWater & Solar Technologies Corp.
- WorldWater Corp. Signs Agreement to Become Master Consultant and Contractor for All Water and Energy Programs in Somalia
- WorldWater Corp. Signs Agreement with Counterpart International
- WorldWater Corp. Signs Two Contracts in Pakistan to Fight Drought With Solar Water Pumps