Carbon Resources Receives NSF Certification
Carbon Resources LLC, in Oceanside, Calif., received NSF 42 certification on their sabre series "C" coconut shell activated carbon products. This completes its NSF certification program initiated more than one year ago when they received their NSF certification on their sabre series "B" coal base activated carbon products.
Ken Schaeffer, president said, "As members of ASTM activated carbon committee and Water Quality Association, this NSF certification along with our FDA Codex compliance completes our commitment in sabre series being a quality activated carbon product that is a necessity in todays water quality environment."
More like this
- CI Tech to Release New Plant2Business Solutions at ISA 2001
- NSF Certifies First UV Light Generators to NSF/ANSI Standard 50
- NSF Intl. Certifies First Plant for Reactivated Carbon
- NSF International Offers New Consumer-focused Certification Mark
- NSF Announces New Certification Services for PVC Water Main Pipe