California Issues RMD Operations, LLC Radioactive Materials License for Uranium Removal
RMD Operations, LLC, a sister company to Water Remediation Technology, LLC (WRT), has been issued a Radioactive Materials License by the state of California for the storage, removal and handling of natural uranium from drinking water.
RMD Operations is the first company to obtain this license in California, a requirement for systems removing uranium from drinking water. WRT provides cost-efficient processes for the removal of radium, uranium and other contaminants from water in conjunction with the safe disposal of the treatment residuals by RMD.
The license format is an innovative multi-site approach that will apply to all of WRT/RMD’s water treatment operations in California. No chemicals are added, and no liquid waste is generated—the radioactive residuals will be transported to a licensed facility outside the state of California.
Available on a cost-per-gallons treated, long-term contract basis, WRT’s complete solutions are simple and effective processes for meeting regulatory compliance.
More like this
- RMD Receives Wisconsin License for Drinking Water Contaminant Removal
- Lawrenceville, Ga., Employs Uranium Removal System to Open Well
- WRT Receives California License Approval to Operate a Uranium Removal System in Bass Lake
- WRT Installs Two New Treatment Systems in Illinois
- WRT Celebrates 50th Contract for Water Treatment in South Carolina