Robert MacLean will help board protect employers’ rights & interests
California American Water President Robert MacLean has been appointed to the California Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors.
The California Chamber of Commerce (CalChamber) is the largest, broad-based business advocate to government in California. Made up of 100 executives from member companies throughout California, CalChamber is a not-for-profit organization promoting international trade and investment as well as stimulating job growth in California. MacLean will provide his knowledge and leadership as the CalChamber continues its pursuit of protecting employers’ rights, interests and fostering a growing economy throughout the state and nation.
MacLean has been with American Water since 2001. Appointed to his current position in 2009, MacLean leads a team of about 300 employees providing water and wastewater services to 600,000 customers in six districts throughout California. His leadership is valued by customers, regulators, employees and public officials and he has enhanced California American Water’s performance through his experience and expertise in the industry.
MacLean is actively involved in community efforts and will continue to strengthen the communities California American Water serves as a member of the board.
More like this
- President of California American Water to Speak at Energy Central Conference
- California American Water Appoints Former Senator Kevin Murray to Board of Directors
- Governor Davis Appoints Water Officials
- TalkingRain Beverage Company Launches Vitamin Enriched VitaRain Line Across the Northwest
- California American Water Contributes $1.1 Million to Carmel River Restoration Projects