Burgess Moves from Veolia Water to Insituform
Joe Burgess, former president and CEO of Veolia Water North America, will be new president and CEO of Insituform Technologies effective April 14
The board of directors at Insituform Technologies, Inc. has appointed Joe Burgess as its new president and CEO, effective April 14, 2008.
Burgess was previously president and CEO of Veolia Water North America and has more than 20 years of experience in the water, energy and petrochemical industries.
“Over the past seven months, our board of directors has conducted an extensive search for a candidate with the right balance of industry knowledge and operational expertise to effectively capitalize on the growth opportunities in our markets,” commented Insituform’s interim CEO Alfred Woods. “A respected leader, Joe’s impressive 20-year career has afforded him a strong base of experience in strategic planning, operations management and customer service. In particular, he brings considerable experience working with municipalities, the federal government and industrial clients that will strengthen Insituform’s customer relationships.”
More like this
- Veolia Water North America Appoints New Company Officers
- Insituform to Acquire The Bayou Companies and Corrpro Companies
- City of Indianapolis, Veolia Water Receive National Recognition for Public-Private Partnership
- Insituform to Acquire The Bayou Companies & Corrpro
- Insituform Acquires $21 Million in Sewer Rehabilitation Contracts in India