The award recognizes the top 5% of member companies with the best safety performance
Brown and Caldwell has earned the National Safety Council’s 2013 Industry Leader Award, highlighting the firm’s commitment to health and safety. The coveted honor, which recognizes the top 5% of member companies with the best safety performance, has been won by Brown and Caldwell three of the past four years.
“This is a very special award,” said Jim Bucha, director of health and safety, “and is testament to the emphasis our employees place on health and safety.”
Winners are selected based on North American Industry Classification System code, lowest total incidence rate and employee work hours. Only 55 companies in the 50,000-plus member organization earned the honor.
More like this
- Brown & Caldwell Awards Scholarships to Environmental Science, Engineering Students
- NACWA Honors Brown & Caldwell Vice President
- Brown & Caldwell Promotes Five Senior Professionals
- Brown and Caldwell Engineers an Oscar
- Koch Industries, Inc. Receives 2005 Keep America Beautiful “Vision for America” Award