Bottled Water Expert Panel Announced for IBWA's 2002 Convention
The IBWA 44th Annual Convention and Trade Show - Oct. 10-11, 2002 in Phoenix, Az.
The International Bottled Water Association (IBWA) announced the Keynote Panel for the Opening General Session of the IBWA 44th Annual Convention and Trade Show. The session entitled, "A World of Bottled Water: The Growth, the Challenges and the Future" will bring together a diverse group of industry experts for an informative discussion on the bottled water industry. The keynote session is open to all registered attendees and will include an audience Q & A with the presenters. Each presenter will cover his area of expertise, including statistics, global issues and future trends in the bottled water industry.
The Keynote Panel will include
- Michael Bellas, Chairman and CEO, Beverage Marketing Corporationthe leading supplier of information, consulting and financial services specializing in meeting the needs of the global beverage industry.
- William Dolan, Editor, Bebidas Magazinethe longest established Spanish language beverage industry trade publication serving 22 countries in Latin America, Spain and Portugal.
- Richard Hall, Founder and Chairman, Zenith International, Ltd.a business consultancy specializing in the food, drinks and packaging industries worldwide and publisher of trade magazines, such as H20 Europe, BottledWaterWorld and Soft Drink World.
- Jonathan Hall, Publisher, The Hall Water Reporta bi-weekly newsletter for leading segments of the drinking water industry.
Mark your calendar NOW and plan to attend the IBWA 44th Annual Convention and Trade Show, October 10-11, 2002, in Phoenix, Arizona. For preliminary convention and trade show information, contact Michiel Glunt, IBWA Convention, Trade Show and Meetings Manager at 703-683-5213 x 106 or by e-mail at email@example.com. Also, visit our website at www.bottledwater.org.
More like this
- IBWA Reveals Theme to Annual Convention
- 2006 IBWA Convention and Trade Show Draws Strong Attendance
- IBWA Announces Official Theme for Annual Convention and Trade Show—“Everyone’s a Winner”
- IBWA 47th Annual Convention and Trade Show Offers Top Notch Education Opportunities
- IBWA Members Inducted into Hall of Fame