The value of the contract is approximately $260,000
Terratec Environmental Ltd., a division of American Water's market-based subsidiary American Water Enterprises, has been awarded a two-year contract by the town of Cobourg, Ontario, for the removal and application of biosolids.
The work will consist of the removal, transportation and land application of about 10,000 cu meters of biosolids from the Cobourg Water Pollution Control Plants. The value of the contract is approximately $260,000.
"Terratec is pleased at the opportunity to work with Cobourg once again and looks forward to a continued relationship with the town,” said Douglas Legge, president of Terratec Environmental Ltd. “The Terratec team has extensive experience in the removal and application of biosolids and we are proud to offer our skills and knowledge to complete this project in a safe, efficient and environmentally responsible manner.”
More like this
- Terratec Awarded Biosolids Contract for Ontario Clean Water Agency
- Terratec Environmental Receives Exemplary Biosolids Management Award
- Wastewater Treatment Plant Halves Screening Costs
- Terratec Environmental Names New Business Development Manager
- WWTP Cuts Screening Costs in Half with Solids Separation System