Bethlehem, PA - Bioscience, Inc., a leadinf U.S. supplier od analytical instruments and microbial products for maintenance and wastewater treatment, has recently recieved ISO 9002 Quality System Certification.
The ISO program, developed by the International Standards Organization in Geneva, Switzerland, evaluates quality control processes from purchasing through testing to shipment of the finished product. The 9002 qualification basically certifies that management controls are in place to ensure that customers recieve the product or service they need, when they need it. Customer requirements must be confirmed before an order is processed.
ISO certified companies must also maitain systems to document levels of customer satisfaction and provide a mechanismfor customer feedback.
The program has been firmly established in Europe for many years and is now developing rapidly in the United States. Bioscience markets its wastewater, analytical and biotreatment products through distributors in 31 countries in North America, Europe, Asia, Africa and the Caribbean and Central and South America.
More like this
- Genesis Biosciences Receives ISO Certification for Wales Facility
- Praxair to Increase U.S. Prices, Texas Plant Earns ISO 9002 Certification
- Pipe Line Development Co. Achieves ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 Certifications
- Orbeco-Hellige Receives ISO Certification
- Thompson Pump Obtains ISO Quality Certification