The Alliance for Water Efficiency (AWE) and ...
Seminars will focus on innovative IT strategies, best practices and software
Bentley Systems Inc. announced that it is collaborating with ARC Advisory Group, a research and advisory firm for industry and infrastructure, in the production and presentation of a complimentary four-part series of live eSeminars. Each one-hour eSeminar will discuss innovative IT strategies, industry best practices and Bentley software for leveraging information modeling, both for integrated projects and the operations of high-performing, intelligent infrastructure assets. Registration for the first eSeminar, taking place Nov. 17, at 11 a.m., is now open at www.bentley.com/ARCeSeminar1. Additionally, Bentley is making available four ARC Strategies Reports that discuss information management strategies for Asset Lifecycle Management and Asset Lifecycle Information Management (ALIM). They can be downloaded for no charge at www.bentley.com/ARCreports.
Each eSeminar will feature a presentation by one of ARC’s expert analysts, who will present the firm’s research findings, recommended information management strategies for asset lifecycle management and the associated business benefits of successfully implementing these strategies. In addition, a Bentley executive will discuss the features, advantages and benefits of Bentley’s AssetWise operations information modeling platform for delivering lifecycle information management to operators of infrastructure assets. The platform includes a suite of interoperable applications and online services to improve the management and operational performance, safety and compliance of infrastructure assets.
Topics addressed in the first of these live eSeminars, titled “Information Management Strategies for Asset Lifecycle Management,” include:
• Avoiding poor asset information management practices that adversely affect the cost of infrastructure operations;
• Understanding the different information needs across the lifecycle of infrastructure assets;
• Achieving compelling value from infrastructure asset information management;
• Delivering trustworthy operation information using information modeling, relationships and change management; and
• Deploying Bentley’s AssetWise platform for effective ALIM.