AWWA Webcast Covers Utility Insurance Solutions
Insurance experts discussed proactive measures for loss control and prevention in today's changing security landscape during a 1 p.m. Eastern, May 16, webcast titled "Utility Insurance: Trends in Managing Your Risk."
The webcast covered developments in municipal insurance and current risks facing utilities, including a case study on the increasing theft of copper wire at pumping stations. The webcast will provide tools for finance officers, risk managers, safety officers and other utility staff to understand various coverages available and how to maximize their insurance investments.
The presenters were executive vice president Paul Fuller and director of RSDIS Risk Control Dennis P. McShane from Glatfelter Insurance Group, as well as Ed Straw and Joe Masington of the Insurance Services Office, Inc. (ISO).
More information about AWWA webcasts and how to register is available at http://www.awwa.org/education/webcasts/ or by calling 1.800.926.7337.
More like this
- AWWA Webcast to Discuss Disinfection of Pipelines and Storage Facilities
- AWWA Announces Stimulus Package II Webcast
- AWWA Webcast to Discuss Endocrine Disruptors, Pharmeceuticals & Personal Care Products
- AWWA Webcast to Focus on Proper Pump Maintenance
- AWWA Webcast to Focus on Maintaining Ductile-Iron Pipelines