Reuse, Resources, Conservation Provide Winning Combination
Next week, hundreds of water industry professionals from across the nation will learn more about the most pressing drinking water supply and demand issues facing the industry at the 2004 Water Sources Conference & Exposition, Jan. 11-14, in Austin, Texas.
The American Water Works Association (AWWA) and the Water Environment Federation (WEF) jointly sponsor this comprehensive event. The conference program will include three tracks covering water conservation, resources management, and water reuse, while the exhibition hall will feature products showcasing the latest in water conservation, resources management, and water reuse products and services. In-depth workshops, poster sessions, and two technical tours are also being offered.
"Conservation, water resources management, and water reuse are critical areas to water supply and demand," said Jack Hoffbuhr, AWWA executive director. "This conference will help utilities as they strive to provide a safe and abundant water supply to their communities."
More information and registration for the conference can be found online at www.awwa.org/conferences/sources/.
More like this
- Three Water Conferences in One Exciting Event
- AWWA 2013 Sustainable Water Management Conference
- Upcoming AWWA ACE to Highlight New Technology, International Issues and Security Concerns
- Sustainable Water Management Conference
- AWWA Webcast Helps Utilities Meet Future Water Demands Through Water Source Development