Association of Water Technologies 2005 Convention & Expo Keeping Ahead of the Game
The Association of Water Technologies (AWT) 2005 Convention and Exposition, which will take place Sept. 21-24, Palm Springs Convention Center, Palm Springs, Calif., promises to deliver the latest water technology trends and high attendance.
This year’s theme is “Keeping Ahead of the Game.” The convention will feature keynote speaker, Rocky Bleier, former running back for the four-time Super Bowl champion team, the Pittsburgh Steelers.
A motivational speaker for the past 25 years, Mr. Bleier will parallel the challenges he faced in the past with the challenges all business people face in today’s crowded, competitive marketplace.
Additionally, Speaker Robert Bagdigian, the project manager for NASA’s Marshall Space Flight Center Regenerative Environmental Control and Life Support System, will give insight into the unique challenges of recycling water in a space station.
Conference sessions will touch on today’s hottest topics and trends in the water technology industry, including a dynamic session on wastewater selling opportunities and the reuse of water. Attendees will also have the opportunity to attend an exhibition showcasing the latest products and services vital to today’s water technologist.
More like this
- California Water Environment Association Conference in Palm Springs
- Flygt Manager to Participate in Panel, Present Paper at CWEA Conference
- California WEA Panel Discussion to be Held in April
- Water Treatment Professional Gather for 16th Annual AWT Convention and Exposition
- Nearly 20,000 Water Quality Professionals Expected at WEFTEC.05