Arsenic Removal in Arizona Conference Scheduled for April
"Evaluating Arsenic Removal Solutions in Arizona," hosted by Severn Trent Services, is the second in a series of conferences addressing arsenic removal in the Southwest. The one-day conference offers a detailed review of this pressing public safety concern affecting small and large drinking water systems.
Topics to be discussed include arsenic chemistry and water quality analysis, drinking water treatment options, field testing, and system design considerations.
Seating will be limited. There is free admission to the conference that will take place Wednesday, April 16 at the Sheraton Phoenix Airport in Phoenix. Register by calling 215-997-3733.
More like this
- De Nora Water Technologies
- Severn Trent to Host Conference in California on Evaluating Arsenic Removal
- Severn Trent Services Provides Arsenic Removal Technology for Arizona American Water
- Severn Trent to Provide Arsenic Removal Technology for Nogales, Ariz.
- Severn Trent Services Appoints Dennis Bitter as North American Sales Manager for Arsenic Treatment P