Aquion Water Treatment Products of Elk Grove Village, Ill., announced the addition of Calvin T. Stuart as chief financial officer, and Kelly O’Connell as brand specialist.
Prior to joining AWTP, Stuart was vice president and CFO at the private equity firm of Angelo Gordon, LLC. He earned his MBA in Finance/Marketing from Northwestern University, JL Kellogg School of Business in Evanston, Ill., and has a BS in Accounting from Taylor University, Upland, Ind.
As brand specialist for the ProSystems group, O’Connell will develop customer relationships and expand the existing customer base while enforcing brand recognition for Prosystems.
O’Connell joins AWTP’s ProSystems Group with 20 years of experience in the field of manufacturing. In her most recent position, O’Connell served as sales and marketing manager for a manufacturer of drinking water accessories.
More like this
- Aquion Adds Hudock, ProSystems Brings in Rolfes
- Waud Capital Partners Announces Acquisition of Aquion Water Treatment Products
- Kopacz Retires from Aquion Water Treatment Products
- Aquion Water Treatment Products Announces Operations Group Organizational Changes
- Aquionics Appoints New Municipal Sales Manager