More than half of the exhibition space at Aquaterra 2007, the world forum on the development of coastal and delta regions, has already been sold. It is expected that the available exhibition space will be completely blocked soon. Companies from around the world have reserved stands, including top dredging, construction and development firms, architects, consultants and equipment suppliers.
Aquaterra 2007 consists of a three-day congress plus an exhibition. The program is focused on managing risks and creating opportunities for delta and coastal regions at all levels, from economic and financial issues to safety and planning matters. The event will take place Febr. 7 to 9, 2007 at the Amsterdam RAI Exhibition & Congress Centre.
According to product manager Xander de Bruine, the early bookings are all the more remarkable considering this is the first edition of Aquaterra. “As new events take more time to become known in the market we started to sell the show early. Nonetheless, we have been surprised and delighted with the swift uptake. The level of interest from international companies and organizations is exceptionally good.”
Visitors to the congress and exhibition will be treated to the knowledge and experience of many international speakers and major industry players. During the three days of Aquaterra, attendees will have the opportunity to learn about the latest developments and exchange ideas on current problems in deltas and coastal regions.
More like this
- Keynotes at Aquaterra 2007 to Address Risks, Opportunities of Climate Change
- Experts at Aquaterra 2009 Discuss Future of World’s Deltas
- Consolidation of Water Exhibitions in China Create a Definitive Event Platform
- ARCADIS to Present $150 Million New Orleans Flood Protection Project at Aquaterra
- IWA World Water Congress and Exhibition to be Held in Montreal Sept. 19 to 24