Aquacell Selected for Raytheon Project
AquaCell Technologies, Inc. announced that its Aquacell Water, Inc. subsidiary, a manufacturer of water treatment and purification systems for municipal, industrial and commercial applications, has been selected as a sub-contractor for a comprehensive water treatment project for existing equipment at a Raytheon Missile Systems facility. The Raytheon Company develops defense technologies and converts those technologies for use in commercial markets.
Dennis Tharan, vice president of operations for Aquacell Water, stated, "We are thrilled to have been selected to provide services for this Raytheon facility, which has six filters, each operating at approximately 350-400 gpm, that require inspection and service. These rapid sand filters are the primary filtration of ground water to supply water to a major part of the Raytheon facility … The first filter is required to be completed and recommissioned by mid Dec. 2005. The remaining five filters are budgeted for the first and second quarters of 2006."
Mr. Tharan continued, "The scope of this project fits in well with our focus to provide a broad spectrum of water treatment equipment and services for municipal, industrial and large commercial projects. As indicated by this project, Aquacell continues to garner a greater recognition as a quality provider of a variety of water treatment projects and anticipates a continued growth pattern in the upcoming quarters."
More like this
- AquaCell Files Form 10 Registration for Proposed Spin-Off of Aquacell Water Subsidiary
- Company Provides Solution to January 2006 EPA Arsenic Regulation Compliance
- AquaCell Acquires Water Science Technologies, Inc.
- AquaCell and Connecticut Water Service Sign Distribution Agreement for Purific Water Coolers
- AquaCell Announces Completion of Product Test of Water Cooler With Fortune 100 Company