AquaCell completed a successful product test of its Purific water cooler as the first phase of a project funded by a Fortune 100 company and conducted by a consultant group they hired for its implementation.
In a comprehensive scientifically conducted test the Purific cooler, selected because of its patented features, received high scores in functionality, design and taste of the water. The test was conducted in the Washington, DC area with unrelated randomly selected residential and commercial participants.
James C. Witham, chairman of AquaCell said, "The results of the test confirm the competitive advantages of the Purific system."
From the front, Purific looks like a traditional five-gallon water cooler. But the back reveals a self-contained water purification and bottling system. The patented Purific Water Cooler automatically refills the permanently attached five-gallon bottle with freshly filtered and purified water, every time water is dispensed. Commercial clients include Fortune 500 companies and US Government agencies.
The test was performed through the company's AquaCell Media subsidiary. Given these favorable results, the company is collectively proceeding to the next phase for the funding of the market test, in order to find the most effective means for marketing the Purific cooler to the residential community, the fastest growing segment of the bottled water industry.
More like this
- AquaCell and Connecticut Water Service Sign Distribution Agreement for Purific Water Coolers
- AquaCell Files Form 10 Registration for Proposed Spin-Off of Aquacell Water Subsidiary
- AquaCell Receives Its Largest Single Order
- AquaCell Acquires Water Science Technologies, Inc.
- AquaCell Hires First Manufacturers' Rep Firm For Purific Cooler Retail Sales