Aqua Pro, Inc., Acquired by Parker Hannifin
Aqua Pro will be incorporated into Parker Hannifin’s Industrial North America business segment
Parker Hannifin Corp., a developer of motion and control technology for the mobile transportation, industrial and aerospace markets, has acquired California-based Aqua Pro Inc., a maker of reverse osmosis filtration systems for military, commercial and recreational marine applications.
Aqua Pro, which recorded sales of $33 million for its 2008 fiscal year, has manufacturing facilities in Gardena and San Fernando, Calif., and does business under the names Village Marine Tec and Offshore Marine Laboratories. Parker Hannifin will incorporate Aqua Pro into its Industrial North America business segment.
More like this
- Danfoss Names Senior Director of North American Sales & Marketing
- Parker Hannifin Corporation, Fluid Control Division
- Parker Hannifin Corporation, Process Advanced Filtration Div.
- Aqua America Completes Eight Acquisitions During First Quarter
- Eaton Names Vice President, General Manager of Filtration Division