Bryn Mawr, Pa. -- Aqua America, Inc. (NYSE:WTR) expects to report earnings for the quarter ending December 31, 2006 on February 28, 2007.
The company’s conference call with analysts will take place on Wednesday, February 28, 2007 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. The call will be webcast live so that interested parties may listen over the Internet by logging on to www.aquaamerica.com. The conference call will be archived in the investor relations section of the company’s Web site for 90 days following the call. Additionally, the call will be recorded and made available for replay at 12:00 p.m. on February 28, 2007 for 10 business days following the call. To access the audio replay in the U.S., dial 888.203.1112 (passcode 1870914). For international callers, dial 719.457.0820 (passcode 1870914).
Aqua America is a publicly-traded water and wastewater utility holding company with operating subsidiaries serving approximately 2.8 million residents in Pennsylvania, Ohio, North Carolina, Illinois, Texas, Florida, New Jersey, New York, Indiana, Virginia, Maine, Missouri, and South Carolina. Aqua America is listed on both the New York and Philadelphia Stock Exchanges under the ticker symbol WTR.
More like this
- Pool Corporation Reports Thirteenth Consecutive Year of Record Results
- Aqua America Expands Operations with Florida and Pennsylvania Acquisitions
- Aqua America Closes Two Water System Purchases
- Aqua America CEO to Present at NYSSA Annual Conference
- Aqua America Completes Eight Acquisitions During First Quarter