APTwater Named GoingGreen Global 200 Winner
Recognized for creating new opportunities in sustainable water treatment
APTwater Inc. has been chosen as one of AlwaysOn's GoingGreen Global 200 winners. The GoingGreen Global 200 recognizes companies for leadership among their peers for creating innovative technologies and high-growth business potential for investors.
APTwater was selected as one of seven companies honored in the category of water technology and treatment for its technologies that restore damaged water resources for reuse.
APTwater and the GoingGreen Global companies will be honored at AlwaysOn's GoingGreen Silicon Valley event on Sept. 27, 2011, at San Francisco City Hall in San Francisco.
APTwater CEO David Stanton will discuss how water technology startups come into their own with fellow panelists Amol Deshpande of Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Bogdan Serban of Epuramat and Peter Frykman of Driptech.
More like this
- PAX Water Technologies Selected as a GoingGreen 100 Top Private Company
- MIOX Selected as a GoingGreen Top 100 Winner
- APTwater Inc. Launches New Website
- APTwater, Rochem Merge Companies to Expand Water Technology Offerings
- APTwater Receives Contract to Build Water Reuse System for the City of Anaheim