Global Water Intelligence has announced the theme for the 11th Annual Global Water Summit. “Intelligent Synergies” will be the focal point of...
Site features more navigational tools for customers
Anvil Intl., a subsidiary of Mueller Water Products, Inc., has announced the launch of an enhanced new website at www.anvilintl.com. The new website was developed to provide more information on Anvil’s extensive line of products and services.
The site features a variety of tools for customers and end users to quickly and easily access the more than 1,200 pages of technical content. Some of these enhancements include:
• Introduction of a new 3D CAD Library containing models in 17 downloadable formats, including AutoCAD MEP, Revit and Solidworks;
• Easy product and cross-part product search;
• Secure access of new distributor-only portal;
• Customized submittal program for selected Anvil products;
• Downloadable customized CSI 3 part specifications;
• Material test reports and certificates of compliance;
• Easy search locator for Anvil representatives/agents;
• Smart menu search for product by industry; and
• Key information related to Anvil brands.
This is the first phase in Anvil’s development of an extensive set of online tools and information for its global distributor network and customers worldwide. Additional resource tools will be launching in the coming months.