Animated Product Tour Available at www.liqui-cel.com
Membrana launched a new animated product tour on its Membrane Contactor website, www.liqui-cel.com.
This animated product tour explains the different fiber types and contactor designs currently available for adding and removing dissolved gasses to and from liquid streams.
An exciting feature of this tour is that it takes the viewer inside of a Membrane Contactor and demonstrates how the liquid and gas paths move through the contactor. Reading a message is one thing but seeing the message in an animated visual form helps people with native languages other than English understand what is really taking place inside of a Membrane Contactor.
The product tour will also be available in multiple languages in the future making the education process even simpler.
The product tour was completed in Flash 6.0 software and the viewer has full control over the pace at which it is viewed. It is interactive and allows people to spend as much time in specific sections as they would like because each product is suited to different applications.
More like this
- Power Plant in Thailand Uses Liqui-Cel Membrane Contactors to Remove CO2 from Water
- Liqui-Cel Membrane Contactor Degassing System Installed to Increase Well Pumping Efficiency in Rockland County, N.Y.
- Liqui-Cel Business has New Name
- Liqui-Cel Membrane Contactors Can Help Meet Pure Steam Requirements in Pharmaceutical Industry
- Kori Nuclear Power Plant in South Korea Uses Liqui-Cel Membrane Contactors for Dissolved Oxygen Removal